Friday, February 4, 2011

One-Date Month


Tickets

Normally Ron and I have a "date night" each Friday evening. Somewhere along the line I made the comment that, "I don't cook on Friday". I guess that stuck, because we almost always go out for dinner on Fridays. I think it has something to do with the pace that my life runs between Saturday and Thursday- somehow I am always "running on low" by Friday and have rarely thought about "what's for dinner" :) But...this month is Valentines Day and Ron's birthday. Because of the (somewhat pricey) tickets I bought for his birthday gift, we will only be going on one date this month. We will be going out on Valentines Day for his Birthday!! I knew that as soon as he looked at the credit card statement, he would be asking about that particular charge. (Actually, he knew right away that maybe he shouldn't be asking me any questions.) He will be taking me to the Houston Rockets/Denver Nuggets game. He doesn't even have to worry about what to do for Valentines day now. Perfect date to take care of two events :)
Who knows, maybe it will be an exciting game and some one will hit a home run. Oh..... wait a minute......or is it score a touchdown??


3 comments:

Annie said...

Ah, too bad Nathan's not there with his Rockets hat again. Have fun, and hopefully the Nuggets will win this time! :)

Mike said...

that sounds like a lot of fun!!!

Micah and Alison said...

Sounds like fun and dad got off easy this Vday, he didnt even have to worry about plannin anything :) :)