Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Party's Over

I have been at Sam and Audrey's house almost two weeks- it's time to go home. Ron flew to Dallas on Friday evening so that he could spend alittle time here and then drive back home with me today. We are almost ready to go to church with Audrey and Sam, and then we will head back to Houston. For me I have to go back to reality- no more getting up whenever I wake up. Back to the alarm at 5:35. No more doing whatever I want- it's back to work next week. It has been great to be here and spend some time with Aud- mostly just moral support :) We did alittle shopping, alittle vacation planning, and alittle decorating in Eli's room. Audrey and Sam are great new parents. Somehow, Aud manages to stay happy even when only getting 2-3 hours of sleep at one time. Often times she can be found singing to little Eli and exclaiming how "stinking cute" he is.

4 comments:

K. T. Sparks said...

Oh that sounds like Aud is loving being a new mommie!
Sorry you have to leave them and go back to reality and the alarm clock. I know she will hate to see you leave also. Have a safe trip home.

A2 said...

You forgot to mention that you were the head chef :) we'll certainly miss having you here! Thanks for coming and thanks to gg for letting you come during spring break :)

Debora said...

I'm home. I missed my bed and my Fox and Friends news. I'll spend most of today at my store- doing payroll and trying to figure out what happened while I was gone :)

WhiteEyebrows said...

Thanks again - soo soo much - for spending the time and all you did while you were here. I think we were quite spoiled. A2 will probably be finding it pretty quiet around the house today...