Sunday, April 3, 2011

Company

Sam, Audrey, and little Eli got here on Thursday evening. Mom and I were at my store until about 8 pm that night (We were doing a photo shoot there- that took alittle longer than expected. We will have more details on that later) Anyway... we had late dinner at Wendys. On Friday, Sam installed four serveillance cameras at my store. Aud worked on my website. We went out for dinner to Chili's on Friday evening. Yesterday Sam and Aud came to the store for a while and then hung around at the house. They left this afternoon to return home. It was fun to spend some time with them- especially for mom to see Eli. This weekend, Sam earned lots of "brownie points" toward son-in-law of the year :) He probably thinks, "No wonder Audrey doesn't cook- her mom doesn't cook either" :) Okay, I did cook today- in fact, Ron called me this morning when I was cooking bacon. I teased him that he called because he "smelled the bacon". One of the side benefits of having company, is that my house is all cleaned up- feels great. Also, in case you are wondering, I can't blog very well right now- I lost the cable to connect my camera to my computer. It's hard for me to blog without pictures :) I'll be back when I solve that little problem.

No comments: