Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Disappointed?

First- Ron always claims that when he is gone, I rearrange the house, so that he can't find anything :) Nothing major, most of the furniture has to stay where it is, no options there, but I usually clean out cupboards and closets. I haven't had a chance to do that this week. I have had other projects to work on. He might be disappointed? (Okay, he will need to look in a drawer in the bathroom for some of us stuff- I did declutter the counter there.)
Second- I have to admit, I might be in love with another guy :) Paul Ryan has come up with a plan to cut 6 trillion dollars from the government budget. Disappointed? I don't think so- go PR!!
Third- Ron gets back on Saturday afternoon... about an hour after I leave to go to Denver. He might be disappointed, but I will only be gone for two days :)

No comments: