Friday, April 8, 2011

Pink

I have made enough jackets, at my store, that I know it takes me exactly 2 1/2 hours to make 1 jacket, from start to finish. To make 4 jackets, does not take 4 times as long, because you can cut out double and work assembly line style. The tricky part of that is keeping the right pieces together for each jacket. But... when I sew for 10 minutes, then go answer the phone. Sew for 5 minutes, then go wait on a customer. Sew for 5 minutes, then go clean out the dressing room. Sew for 10 minutes then go ship a dress. Sew for 15 minutes, then go pay a few bills. Sew for 10 minutes, then go check the email. Sew for 5 minutes, then go check on an order. Sew for 30 minutes, then go help another customer try on a dress. Sew for 10 minutes, then go answer the phone again. (I think you get the idea :)

 It took me 4 days to make 4 jackets. lol





(This was actually last week. I just got my cable back, to attach my camera to the computer. Yes!)

No comments: