Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday

Ron and I get up very early Monday through Saturday and we work long hours each day- especially on Saturdays. Saturdays are the busy day at the store and Ron usually has a long day of basketball and yard work. Yesterday, I got home from the store about 6:30, fixed dinner, then went grocery shopping- by 9:30, I was done. (In more ways than one :) Since we go to church on Sunday afternoon- Sundays have been our only "no alarm clock" day. (the only day when we could get up, when we wake up) But... now that Ron has some new responsibilities at church- he has to be at a meeting at 9 am on Sunday. So...today we both got up at 7 am- he took a shower and then got dressed while I fixed breakfast. I was in my pajamas until 10- but by that time I had eaten breakfast with Ron, put beef stew in the crock pot, baked a rhubarb pie, and cleaned up the kitchen from all of that cooking. (hehe) Then I still had time to take a shower, get myself ready for church and then take a few pics. with my camera. The rest of this post is just a few random pics. around the house- finally no Christmas stuff- we have moved on to Spring :) (I am gradually using some new colors around the house- trying to get away from my traditional "country- burgundy, green, and gold" look.)


(Click on each picture and it will enlarge, so you can see it better)

I perked up one of the extra bedrooms with a new quilt and some spring colors.





Random Easter decor.


No comments: