Thursday, July 21, 2011

Shhh...Don't Tell Annie

Okay, so remember when we move to Bandera, Papa's retirement project is tree houses in our back yard-
he has been practicing here. One day when he found all three boys climbing in a tree- he must have had a "light bulb" moment. Then next two days were nothing but pieces of wood and rope. I told him it wasn't a good idea- he ignored me. I told him it needed to be "two year old" friendly- it's not. If Charlie is upset about having pieces of wood tied in his tree- he will probably cut papa some slack, because papa fixed the garbage disposal. (Charlie said he wanted to hire him as a handy man :)
Annie, you and Alex will have to decide if the tree house stays or goes. It probably needs to be supervised.
Remember how hard is it to reason with a 2 year old and a 57 year old??? hehe

The boys think it's cool- I just try not to watch :)

3 comments:

Annie said...

Oh great. Looks like more trips to the ER for us... did you ask Charlie about this? He took the rope down the boys were swinging from on one of the trees. That's way more than a rope... cool though.

Pam said...

Oh I was going to say "You are in big trouble". But... she took it better than I thought she would. ;-)

Micah and Alison said...

I love it! I say it stays! ;)