Friday, August 12, 2011

A Day Off

I took a day off from work today. Yeah...right, like I haven't had any days off during the past 2 months.hehe Actually I needed a day off where I wasn't babysitting, traveling or shopping. I cleaned a bathroom, a closet, the pantry, and a couple of cupboards. I knew that I had some expired canned food. I had to get rid of that. Then I organized the rest, so now I know what I have and I know what I need to buy. I felt bad throwing away some food, but it feels good to have food, that we can actually eat, on the shelf. I still have two other closets to clean out. One in another bathroom, that is just "stuff" and then another closet that has food storage in it. (OLD food storage- probably another throw away and replace). I need to start thinking about hurricane season. I have friends in Oklahoma praying for a "good" hurricane season that will come through Texas AND Oklahoma. Actually everybody does need the water,  but isn't there another way to get it??? :)

No comments: