Monday, August 1, 2011

Nothing to Blog About

There is nothing to blog about- we are back to boring :) hehe
Maybe I will have something next week. I am spending the weekend with Sam and Aud and Eli. It has taken me a week to try to "reprogram" my sleeping. I think while I was at Annie's, I told myself to "sleep light" so that I would hear the baby and/or the boys. That "sleeping light" doesn't work at home. I'm hoping that this week will be better than last week for sleeping. Plus, I am definitely back to work- at least until Friday. That should wear me out :)

4 comments:

Annie said...

Sometimes it's good to have nothing to blog about. Sometimes you have too much.

Debora said...

I assume Alex made it home okay?!
Did the tree house stay or go? (I tried to call Sunday evening)

Debora said...

Did you bake the ham and potato casserole- if so, did the boys like it or not? Kind of like scallopped potatoes, without all of the peeling and slicing.

WhiteEyebrows said...

We're looking forward to it. Enjoy some down time in the meantime!