Monday, September 5, 2011

I Must Say...

we are hooked on the blogs. I realize that we are putting alot of family info. out there in (inner or outer :) public space- but it is amazing that our kids can move half way around the world and right away we are connected. We are able to see out their front window, see their day at the beach, and see Nicholas on his first day of school. We can stay updated on "unusual" things and "every day" things. We can see celebrations. We can see inspiration. We can see old friends and new friends. Technology is amazing.

5 comments:

The Purtle's said...

yes it is!!! I'm addicted also!!! :) And, have you printed any blog books out yet?? I love mine!!! Instant, easy scrapbooks!!!

Debora said...

I haven't done that yet- but I want to. Did you use Blog2print?

Mike said...

oh yes, the blogs are great. i've been looking at them more since we've been here. fills in that need to feel connected.

Annie said...

Guess I better post some more!

WhiteEyebrows said...

Yes... as long as there are lots of pictures and not too many words, huh. :)