Sunday, October 2, 2011

Treasures (?) from China

I knew, the day after Ron was released from the hospital, that he had had a traumatic experience, and he was still sick. The first thing he did was take me shopping! (hehe)

He hates shopping.

I did bring home a few treasures from China.
(and btw- this is my last "China post", time to get back to reality, back to work, and back to normal- whatever "normal" is :)


An "Owl Backpack" and "Fish Purses".

"Fish Table Mat".
The fish are all hand stitched with bright colored embroidery thread.

"Round, Paper Lanterns".
I really don't even have a place for such things in my house now-
but I have a plan for where they will go when we build a new house.



A cute little "Painted Glass Jar".







And, of course my favorite treasure, that I came home from China with...

3 comments:

Annie said...

Love your treasures!

Ashley and Daniel said...

hehe save the best for last

-Ashley

Alison said...

cool finds, mom!