Thursday, November 17, 2011

Repair, Replace, Remove

We have been in "repair, replace, remove" mode for a couple of months at our house. And I'm not talking about batteries, I'm talking about body parts :)
Mostly minor things, except Ron's appendix removal was probably considered major. Anyway... we are both "on the mend" and hoping to be completely back to normal by next week. At the beginning of November, I was thinking, "something must have happened this year, I think November is a week shorter than normal". Then yesterday, I realized that Thanksgiving is next week!! I just bearly got the Halloween stuff put away. Then I realized that Christmas is right around the corner. Needless to say I am skipping the Fall Thanksgiving decor- moving on to Christmas. (Soon? We'll see how that goes :) I can't sit around and take it easy- I've got stuff to do!! Time flies when you are in RRR mode :)

No comments: