Monday, December 5, 2011

The Innkeeper's Key

I am spending today, decorating my house for Christmas. I would have started that sooner, but I have had another "project" that I have been working on. Last Thursday evening was our ladies Christmas program at church.
I had several responsibilities for that program. My husband, was kind enough to dress up as the "Innkeeper" for me.
Our program was based on a book called "A Christ-Centered Christmas". There was a part for Mary, Joseph, a Shepherd, a Lamb, a Wiseman, the Christ Child, and an Angel. In addition to our program, we had a potluck dessert table and then 7 other tables that represented each character and had cute little handouts and gifts for all of the ladies. I didn't post pictures of everything- but these will give you an idea of our activity. (I didn't want to post pictures of all of the people- but Ron was fair game :) It was a fun Christmas evening. 


My Innkeeper


Our Bethlehem background.


The Christ child table. 


The Mary table. (with gift bags for the ladies to collect other items in) 


The Nativity table. 

No comments: