Sunday, January 1, 2012

Here is My Attempt...

to keep up with Annie. She was posting faster today than I could keep up with :)
We had a fun Christmas with 4 of the grand kids. These pictures will give you some idea of what we have been doing all week. Last Friday afternoon when we were ready to head to Wylie, the only project left unfinished was my Christmas letter. It is still sitting on my desk. I'm not sure if it will get finished and sent or not. Ashley and Daniel and the kids are still trying to get back to Utah- hopefully tomorrow. (they are flying stand by- without much luck of getting seats so far. They came home with us on Wednesday, hoping to get on a flight yesterday) The only other casuality of our week, is the fact that Ron and I are both sick and trying not to pass it on to anyone else.
We only have 1 more day before it's back to work- not much chance of being well by Tuesday at this point :(



The Kids



Dallin



Eli



Hailey



Jaden



The rest of us :)


No comments: