Friday, January 6, 2012

Perfect Date Night ...

dinner at "What A Burger".
Ron- standard burger, with mustard, onions, large fries, large drink. Me- junior burger, with mayo, no onions, small fries, small drink.

Then...
Ron at his computer looking at email and also watching the Cotton Bowl game on TV.

Me at my computer... "wasted an hour on FB and blogs, then the rest of the evening on Pinterest :)


 I got a cute craft idea.


I got inspiration :)


I got a cute gift idea.


I also got two recipes...one for snickerdoodle cupcakes and one for fresh strawberry, yogurt cake. And I got this great thought for all of my girls that have at least one son!



2 comments:

Annie said...

Thanks mom. I think the activity day girls could do those butterfly valentines. Love the poem, although it makes me a little teary eyed.

Debora said...

Especially since you are missing Weston :)