Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Photo Boxes

These photo boxes are always available at craft stores, like Hobby Lobby, Michaels, and JoAnns. On Monday I had one of those "light bulb" moments. (That means I had one of my brilliant ideas :)hehe Those boxes, especially the blue and pink ones are a perfect box to put a baby shower gift in. (Remember I make small taggy blankets- these are the perfect size for that and a small toy) I paid regular price for this one, but if I watch and stock up when they are on sale, it is an even more brilliant idea :) They are a cute box for a gift- no wrapping paper needed and then later they can actually be a photo box or any other kind of storage box. (There is always a need for boxes to hold various "baby stuff"- diapers, toys, wipes, wash clothes, small books, etc.) If you wanted to add a bow or ribbon, I would suggest just tying it around the box rather than using tape (or the sticky tab of a bow). That way, the paper coating of the box won't get torn by pulling the tape or bow off.

Can you tell that I am invited to a baby "boy" shower?



See...sometimes I can come up with my own ideas, without pinterest :)

No comments: