Monday, January 9, 2012

Wasted some more time...

on Pinterest :)
Here are some more cute, random ideas or thoughts.


This one is for my girls,
who might actually use these kind of brushes.
My make-up is alot simpler than that :) but it's still a cute idea.



This one might be for Annie.
Let me know if you want the instructions- I'll send you the website. 



This one is for everyone.





This one is for me.

This one is for Al and Emy.


This one, almost makes me want to go paint a room, just to try it out. (notice, I said "almost" :)

2 comments:

Annie said...

I love all those ideas! That room is SO cute, but it really makes me want a GIRL!

Debora said...

Do you want the website for those corner book marks? The directions were rather detailed- more than I wanted to post. A simple short cut is to cut off the corner of an envelope and decorate it.