Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I'm Home...

sort of. At least my body is home, not sure exactly where my mind is :)

I got home last night after spending two weeks with Al, Micah, and the kids. Also, spent some time with Ash, Daniel, and the kids. I guess I could have stayed longer, because Ron figured out how to wash his clothes- I was afraid he might be going in the nude, by now :) Just kidding...he did a great job taking care of things at home. Of course, GG also did a great job taking care of meals and such. I had some quality "grandma time", helping Al with Emmy and Dallin. Now, I need to get back to my normal routine and figure out what happened at my store while I was gone. I thought it was going to be great to sleep in my own bed, but I guess I was too wound up, or too tired to sleep. I assume, I may crater tonight.

No comments: