Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Turkeys in the Yard

Ron claims that he doesn't care what the house looks like as long as he has turkeys and deer in the yard and a porch to sit on. So he is happy. We will easily have those things. That also means I am happy, because I do care what the house looks like and sounds like I get whatever I want :) hehe Plus we have at least one builder that is excited about Ron's little underground "tunnel" :) The picture here is just the very front- street edge of the lot. I haven't been able to get a photo of the river yet- but we can hear it flowing from the road (which means there is a good amount of water there) We sat through bad lightening, rain, and hail, in the car last night. Despite the rain- we are making great progess with builders, designers, and brush hoggers :)

2 comments:

Debora said...

Sorry the pic. is not very good- I took it from my phone. I'll post some better pics. soon.

Debora said...
This comment has been removed by the author.