Sunday, August 5, 2012

Press the Purge Button

This was a week of purging for me :) It took me several days to purge my stomach bug. (I'm still not exactly right from that yet- worst "sick" I've ever had) It took me several days to purge the laundry, clutter and germs from my house. Then the real purging began on STUFF. On my point-of-sale software at my store, there is one page where it asks you if you want to "purge the entire list". You can then "check" the entire list with just one click and then with just one more click the "entire list" will be gone. I need a button like that at my house :) Basically the time has come to whittle down to "only the necessary" stuff. Some stuff stays, some goes to a storage unit, and some goes somewhere else! I'm not exactly sure of some of those destinations at this point, but soon those will be discovered. I already found a home for a bed today. I am going to hit this hard for a couple of weeks. Stay tuned... sooner or later, we will all appreciate this. (And the key word here is "sooner":)

PS- Mike and his family made it to California and are settling into a new house there. He has some pics. on his blog. Looks awesome. And the best part is, it is in the good ole USA :)
Annie and her family are visiting relatives in Oklahoma this week. They will be back in CA by Aug. 20. What a long road trip Annie and the boys will have had traveling for 2 months :)
Our house is quiet... for now.

No comments: