Tuesday, November 20, 2012

At the Corner...

of Palomino Springs and Buckskin Trail.



As if we didn't already have enough things going on at our house...
We spent yesterday at the corner of Palomino Springs and Buckskin Trail. We are getting ready to build a house there. We met with a gentleman who is going to clear out all of the underbrush and cedar trees. He will be doing that on the 8th and the 15th of December. We also met with a builder. I needed to ask alot of questions about certain details that the architect needs to know. We are meeting with the architect again next Monday. He has done a couple of preliminary drawings. I still have the opportunity to "change my mind"- so I'm taking full advantage of that :) All I can say, is there are tons of decisions to be made..but it is going to be awesome! I am absolutely certain that I am the luckiest lady on earth. I am still pinching myself to see if I'm living in reality or if I'm dreaming. Oh...did I mention that Ron's last day of work is Nov. 30? (Yep, he is retiring after 36 years. Imagine having the same employer and the same wife for 36 years- how boring is that? :) There will be another post on that topic. hehe

1 comment:

Ashley and Daniel said...

Hehe in this day and age, boring is good :)