Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Distractions

Lately I find myself trying to work on several different "projects" all at once. Like...when I was putting up a Christmas tree, I was trying to figure out how to close out our modest prom section at the store. When I was driving mom to the doctor, I was trying to figure out what color counter tops I want in the new house. When I was working at the store, I was trying to figure out a few retirement gifts for Ron. When I was working at the temple, I was trying to figure out how to set up a projector for our Relief Society Christmas party. When I was at a planning meeting Tuesday evening, I was trying to figure out how to get some Christmas and birthday gifts bought, wrapped, and sent. When I was sitting at church on Sunday, I was trying to figure out how to make some small zipper pouches and covered pillows. When I was sorting toys and putting them away, I was trying to figure out when I could make pie crust before Friday. I'm sure that when I am sitting at the dentist office tomorrow morning, I will be trying to figure out "something". Yep, I would say that I'm pretty distracted. ha
On good days, I am lucky if we don't run out of milk and toilet paper :)

No comments: