Monday, February 11, 2013

Corner Man...Oh, I mean Corner Woman

I did what I was told. "Here take the end of this tape measure and go stand at that corner." So I was Ron's corner woman, to roughly stake out the house.

Here he is, trying to figure out something :)
While, I am standing at a corner with my camera.



I can't remember which corner I was standing at here.
This might be the front of the house or it might be the back of the house :)


This pile of cactus is the corner of the wrap around porch,
just outside of Ron's study.


In this picture, I am standing in mom's bedroom, looking out a back window. Those trees will need to be removed- they are too close to the house.


In this picture, I am standing in the back yard, looking down the breezeway between the house and the garage.


This pile of burnt rocks is our living room.


Are you impressed yet? hehe
It will only get better from here.

No comments: