Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Truck Headed to Utah







Ashley, Daniel, and Mason left this morning. A 26 foot truck, towing the a car. The only person that I could get pictures of was Mason. Ashley has done a great job during the past week sorting and packing! They took some furniture from our house (if it is not going to Bandera, it either went with the Petes, went in the garage sale, or went in the trash.) I still have more sorting to do- but we have a great start on clearing out our house. I was teasing Ron that he will have to sit on the baby toy car to watch TV,
 now that the sofas are gone :)

4 comments:

Ashley and Daniel said...

Yay! You got some cute pictures. That cookie one needs a caption that says "what cookies?" :)

Debora said...

We probably can't have any guests this summer- I have two extra bedrooms upstairs, but they are completely empty- no beds to sleep on :)

WhiteEyebrows said...

I guess that means you'll have to come visit us instead!

Debora said...

Sam- you might need to come long enough to take all of the cameras and a computer from the store :) But all I could offer you is an air mattress or sofa bed :(