Saturday, September 14, 2013

Cabinet Painting Day

Yesterday, Friday the 13th, was cabinet painting day. I would say that we have a few doors and drawers!
Everything looks amazing.



Here is my pantry- I guess you would call it "walk by" instead of "walk in". It is a 12 inch deep cabinet that fills up one whole wall of a hallway, near the kitchen. 
Nothing will ever get lost way-in-the-back-of-a-deep-shelf :)
(The doors are probably laying outside, waiting to dry)



Here is part of my laundry room.


Here is the "slide" down the stairs.

Here is what Ron did while I wandered around with the builder for a couple of hours 
talking about tile and counter tops :)

Finally, the roof is almost done.

I told Ron, as we were driving back to Katy yesterday...
I hope we are ready for what is "required"! 
Where much is given- much is required. And we have been given very much!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Did you try out the slide?? Is that how Dad will come downstairs? :)

The kids will love that. I want something similar to your cabinets in our dining room.

Debora said...

Ron tried out the slide, before it was finished and painted. It does have a pretty good raised edge on it- so it makes it pretty hard to "fall out". Since they were in the process of painting everything when we were there, we didn't touch anything or go down the slide. There can also be a "gate" at the top of it and I plan to have a "cushion-landing-pad" at the bottom of it.
I assume you are talking about my "walk by" pantry :)