Thursday, May 1, 2014

House Pics- 3 Outside

I have had some requests on Face Book for some more "house pics"...but I just can't put this much personal info. out there online- hehe- well not out there on FB for the entire FB audience to see :) So here it is...for my personal audience to see :) I still have some of my
Easter decor out. Some of the photos are not great. I'm still trying to figure out how websites like Houzz, get such great photos :) The next three posts are house pics 1,2,and 3.

So here is our...even though I love country style- country is too cluttered for me...can't do rustic style- because how do you clean rough wood and stone...can't do traditional because it is too ornate...can't do modern, because it is too cold looking...minimalist works pretty good for me :)...I guess we ended up with a mixture of styles. Ron usually tells people the style we have is "practical". hehe


No comments: