Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Alittle Christmas Decor

Most of December was rather quiet at our house. I kept thinking of the girls, going crazy, trying to unpack, get back to school, host birthday partys, participate in Christmas activities, shop for Christmas and decorate for Christmas. There was also one week of December that was filled with doctor appointments for us- a couple for Ron, a couple for me, and one for mom. Remember all of our medical stuff is still "free" :) Ron had a second cataract surgery after we got back from CA. He was also plagued with nasty chest congestion for more than a month.
One of our neighbors hosted a Christmas cookie exchange that was fun. We went to the BGR Christmas party and we went to the temple Christmas devotional. I went with mom to a Christmas tasters luncheon at her church. These events were followed by a few doctor appointments. Finally...I got out some Christmas decor...












I didn't get these until the day after Christmas...when they were on sale...but here is my newest addition to my favorite nativity set. (The kids gave us this set a couple of years ago- they each bought part of it. I added the flying angel last year) 
This year...the ox and the goat.







No comments: