Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Christmas at the Care Center

One tender mercy for this year, is the fact that the Bandera Healthcare Center is only 10 minutes from the house. This care center is one of the best in the area. Of course, no one that has to be in a care center likes being there and the complaints are numerous. But, for the most part, everyone that works there is very considerate and kind to the residents. We wanted to say "thank you" to those working there. Only thing was, when I asked how many peole work there, the answer was "89"...okay bigger list than expected. But...I came up with a really cute idea...just took alittle more planning and work than I originally thought. The Monday before Christmas, Ron helped me take three boxes of small gifts (96) to the care center. Each package was hot chocolate and cookies.




I think I have a few more pics...somewhere...still trying to FIND those :) 
When I find them I will post a few more here. 

No comments: