Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Christmas Day

Christmas Eve, morning, we went to Vernons for breakfast. We didn't get up very early, so we were the last ones to arrive there about 9. We stayed until about 11 and helped them clean up. That evening, I went with mom to the "Candle Lite" service at her church. As it turned out, it was good that Ron and I had our little Christmas date on Tuesday afternoon and evening, instead of on Wednesday, which allowed me to go to church with her. On Tuesday afternoon we went to the Hobbit movie and then had dinner at El Chapparel on the way home.
Christmas day was very quiet at our house...just three old people ;) I fixed a nice breakfast and dinner. In between those two things I went to get mom, at noon, and bring her home for the rest of the day. Ron spent the day reading and watching TV. Ron and I don't buy gifts for each other. The reason we had two gifts under the tree, for him to open was because Alsterlunds and EvaMay each sent something.









No comments: