Sunday, January 11, 2015

New Years List

I found a cute list to use for goals for the new year. It is a fun list because it is less formal and less complicated than normal new year resolutions. We are sharing our lists on our family blog. It is fun to see how each person uses each word. And fun to see what each person would like to do in the new year.

Here is the list...
1. Start...
2. Plan...
3. Have...
4. Build...
5. Write...
6. Read...
7. Make...
8. Do...
9. Give...
10. Visit...
11. Learn...
12. Eat...
13. Be...

Some of our family added a few (fun) words...like... Stop, Call, Master, Wait, and Always. My extra word that I added was "Blog". One of the things I want to do for the new year, is to blog on a consistant basis. I have this blog, a "Cousins Blog", a "Family Blog", and a "Silver Hanger Blog". I love the way we can use the internet to stay connected as a family, and for a journal, and for advertising. Here is my new picture for the "Cousins Blog".


On the cousins blog, I share videos, stories,and activities with the grandkids. My goal is to post something there once a week. (I didn't keep that up very well last year and now the kids forget to go look there on a regular basis) 

This blog, I get printed into a book once a year. That is why it is important for me to post here often. 
I love having these books. 



No comments: