Thursday, February 19, 2015

Let Go...My Lego...Valentines

I found a cute idea, on Pinterest, for Valentines for the grand kids, that I couldn't resist. With all of those boys that love Legos, I thought it was perfect. Not that any of them need any more Legos ;)
They each got a lego heart, a Valentine card, and Hersheys heart Valentine. (The little heart valentines are what we gave out to the primary kids at church. I just made extras for the grandkids too.) I didn't get my "inspiration" for the idea and then my "perspiration" for getting them done in time for them to arrive on Valentines day, but they arrived at each destination this week. Alison said, "That didn't matter, the kids LOVE getting packages no matter what day it is." I also posted "a bunch" of Lego ideas on the cousins blog.






 Here are a few of my Valentine decorations.





On Valentines Day, I invited some ladies from church, who live here in Bandera to come to lunch.
It was a good time to get to know each other better and also accomplish some visiting teaching. 
Ron gave me a great Valentine gift- no candy, or bouquet, or card- but a weeded and mulched flower bed and some out door flowers. (Deer food- lol) Best Valentine gift ever.

These were the Valentines for the ladies from church.




No comments: