Sunday, February 8, 2015

STUFF

Often, Ron and mom both ask me, "What did you do today?" Usually, I have to reply, "I did stuff." :)
My life seems to bounce around like a pin ball machine. Maybe that is why I am feeling like I never really accomplish anything- ha. Here are a few of the items on my "stuff list"- The Silver Hanger, Primary, Honey&Lace, Class Reunion, Mom's stuff, Ron's stuff, House Cleaning/Laundry, Yard Work, Exercise, Visiting Teaching, The Storage Room, Sewing Projects, Cooking/Grocery Shopping...and I just added a new item called Thrive Foods (as if I needed anything else- hehe). Usually what determines my schedule for any given day is whatever item has percolated to the top of the list and is in need of immediate attention. I am still trying to figure out exactly what happened here :) At least no bonbons and TV for me. Besides, chocolate is no longer in my diet!

No comments: