Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Eli is FOUR

Sunday evening, we had a little birthday party for Eli. Nothing very exciting, but at least a few balloons and cake and presents. He was sooo funny...when I asked him what kind of cake he wanted, he said, "strawberry with icing and sprinkles." I though, okay, I can do that. Not exactly the flavor I was expecting. Then for Saturday and Sunday, he kept talking about "strawberry cake" for his birthday. As it turned out he was disappointed in the pink cake. I guess he only wanted a "pretend" strawberry cake and not the "real" thing. Go figure! :)









I thought I did pretty good on this strawberry cake, with icing, and sprinkles, and monsters.
But I guess not...


He got away with having a cup of yogurt for dinner and ice cream for dessert- hehe

No comments: