Thursday, August 27, 2015

July 2015

The month of July was pretty much just us and the animals, around here- lol. Okay maybe a few doctor appointments for mom. A little bit of service helping people move.  A couple of lunch dates with friends. Oh...yeah...and I started my new calling as the Primary President...how could I forget that? lol. I did three out of the four Sunday Sharing Times. Got some new teachers started. Did some bulletin boards. Made an attempt to clean out the primary closet. There was one Sunday when I was the only member of the presidency that was there. Only a little CrAzY that day. Summer vacations are hard on a primary program. When I wasn't working on primary stuff, I was taking pics of animals.
Lots of turkeys at our house.
























1 comment:

Annie said...

Those turkeys are a little bit big for the bird bath! Someone needs to let them know they've outgrown it!