Sunday, December 6, 2015

Christmas Trees

I have two, favorite, small Christmas trees and one regular one that I put up, just because it's expected. I have a small Noah's ark tree. We had to redo the lights this year, because it was pre lit and half of the string didn't work. It took both Ron and I quite awhile to pull those off. Then my favorite tree has an outdoor/fishing/animal/cowboy theme, with black bears under it :) I started working on all of those about a week before Thanksgiving. I finished all of the decorations the Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving. We invited 5 other couples (neighbors) to come for dessert on Sunday evening. My December this year is cut short, because of our trip to Utah. Between Christmas, my primary calling, and stuff at home...I am running out of time.











No comments: