Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Let It Snow

I was worried about going to Utah in December, because of the snow. I was mostly worried about the possibility of having to drive on bad roads. As it turned out the roads were pretty clear, even with several snow flurries. The only streets that slightly had snow packed on them were right in Ashley and Daniel's neighborhood. There was one day when I took Hailey and Jaden shopping that the parking lots were a mess- I needed snow boats that day, but only had my open flat shoes :) Ron and Mason and I went shopping for a snow shovel and brought back two- one for Ron and one for Mason. He loved helping papa shovel snow. (Ron actually shoveled snow several times while we were there). Here are a few "snow" pics and some pics of my favorite "snow babies" ready to go play.












No comments: