Tuesday, February 16, 2016

The Front Yard

I did a little interesting thing with photos today. Ron has been working very hard trimming trees and cleaning up the "front yard"... if you can call the area in front of the house a yard :) He was wondering if the trees had grown. As we were talking about that I realized that I had some old photos, that I could find and put together with some new photos. Here is what I came up with- some are not exactly matching...but close. We have come along way since Sept. of 2007. (Also, as you can see, in 2007 the road was just gravel- by 2010, it was paved.)

The first picture is Sept. 2007, one of the first times that we looked at the lot. In the next four collages the top photo was in 2007 or 2010 and the bottom photo was today. (The first collage was Sept. 2007. The next one with Ron standing in the center is from October 2007. The last two are from Nov. 2010.)






No comments: