Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Just a Little Project

Just a LITTLE project, mixed in among my other BIG projects. It is amazing how just that little curtain, takes away the "bare" window look. My hang up here was the fact that the fabric I liked was already made into a table runner, so I had to "pick that out" to use it. Then I had a bit of trouble with the lining and had to give that a couple of tries before I came up with something that worked. I also have new fabric for the seat cushion and a couple of pillows...but that got moved to the bottom of the list...we'll see if I get that far in the next month. I was starting to panic on Sunday evening, thinking of all the things I still need to do before Christmas. I got a couple of those things done this week, got started on a couple more, and sent out an email asking for HELP with primary stuff...that is yet to be resolved :)



No comments: