Monday, February 13, 2017

A Couple of Valentines :)

A while back, I got my Valentine decor out and I made a new wreath. (For that, I ordered items online and those didn't arrive until Friday. I made the wreath on Saturday. I may need to keep it up for the rest of the month...even though Valentines day will be done this week. I also ordered enough supplies to make a spring/Easter wreath. I should be able to get that done soon. This was my first attempt at the deco mesh ribbon.) I also decided to plan a little birthday/Valentines dinner for last night. I made a lemon cake, that I thought had baked strange... but it was actually pretty good. And I made some chocolate cookies. I also put together little Valentine bags for Eli and Noah. (Sam couldn't come out he had a stake meeting to go to- so it was just Audrey and the boys.) Nothing ultra exciting around here!! I made shrimp scampi for dinner, with a couple of salads, and bread. Oh...and blue slushie...that Eli helped make. One small cake with 2 candles and Eli led us in singing "Happy Birthday". And... Audrey and Eli got to go to a "real" Valentine dance/party at Eli's school.





















No comments: