9.23.2010

The Party of NO

Contrary to popular media reports, the "Party of No" does have ideas on how to help our economy. Find all of the reports and stories about the "Pledge to America". It contains real answers for our economy and how to work toward smaller government. While, some of the spending cuts may be painful- it won't be nearly has painful as our current course of action. This is not a complete answer to our problems, but it's at least a step in the right direction. As soon as I find a link, to be able to read the "Pledge to America", I will post it. In case you haven't already figured it out, I am a proud member of the "Party of  NO". I won't claim that we can trust all of the Republicans- but it's time for real "change and hope". Everyone needs to be registered soon to vote. Need help with that? One benefit of finding your nearest "Tea Party" is they will help give you good information on who the candidates are. Get out there and vote- but vote informed.

No comments: