11.08.2010

New Perspective

Before I get to my new perspective on food storage- here is my confession-- my opinion is influenced by Fox news. We watch Glenn Beck, we listen to Rush Limbaugh, Michael Barry, and Sean Hannity, we joined the Katy Tea Party, and we mostly agree with the party of "no", but may be leaning toward Libertarian. There...now you know. Okay so with the government printing money (again) we can most likely expect bad things to come. One prediction is that energy and food costs will skyrocket during the next year. My first thought- I will probably wish that I had a more economical car. My second thought- If food prices go way up, that gives a whole new perspective to food storage. There won't be a food shortage, just outrageous prices. Basically stock up now to avoid high prices later. My third thought- If food is really expensive, what other costs can we cut back on or eliminate? (Personally- What things could I go without buying for a year? I can come up with a pretty good list.) If people are struggling just to buy food- what other things are they not buying? (For some silly reason, prom dresses come to mind :) My fourth thought- What do I have that I could share with other people? I think we are headed for tough times. Buy some extra food.

No comments: