FAMILY
CO WORKERS
CAKE
![]() |
| Cake? What cake? |
GIFTS
WHITE BOARD
![]() |
| Marker? What marker? |
Last day of work at ConocoPhillips. Ron kept claiming that it was no big deal. But, it really is a big deal :) He said it felt pretty strange walking out of his office for the last time and driving away. He kept his emotions in check pretty well until he got home and I gave him the book from me and the kids, with personal letters written in it. (I did give it to him with a small package of kleenex :)
I guess I have been imagining this day with a much older couple- hehe.
| What do we do now??? |
For one thing he is not getting up tomorrow morning at 4:45. Which means I am not getting up at 5:30. For many years I have been getting up with him to have breakfast and scripture study. (I guess now, he will have to get up with me for breakfast and scripture study :) Then we will "take a number" to get in the shower. haha





No comments:
Post a Comment