I have had some requests on Face Book for some more "house pics"...but I
just can't put this much personal info. out there online- hehe- well
not out there on FB for the entire FB audience to see :) So here it
is...for my personal audience to see :) I still have some of my
Easter decor out. Some of the photos are not great. I'm still trying to figure out how websites like Houzz, get such great photos :) The next three posts are house pics 1,2,and 3.
Easter decor out. Some of the photos are not great. I'm still trying to figure out how websites like Houzz, get such great photos :) The next three posts are house pics 1,2,and 3.
So here is our...even though I love country style- country is too cluttered for me...can't do rustic style- because how do you clean rough wood and stone...can't do traditional because it is too ornate...can't do modern, because it is too cold looking...minimalist works pretty good for me :)...I guess we ended up with a mixture of styles. Ron usually tells people the style we have is "practical". hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment