10.10.2017

Just For Me

Out on Pinterest I have a board called "Just For Me". I save stuff there that probably no one else needs or wants, but at some point, there are things there that are just for me :) That is what this post is...nothing that anyone else needs...but some time later I will want to look at it. Some time later... when the girls divide up my cute stuff and put me in a nursing home... I will be able to look at this post and remember all of my cute stuff- lol. On Monday, October 2nd, mom was having a bad day. Since I was having to answer her call button about every 30 minutes, all I accomplished that day was "putting around" getting my Halloween "stuff" out. I needed to be upstairs working on the storage room, but I couldn't work on that project until Lisa got here. (So, I did that during the evening, instead of Ron and I going out on visits.) Then, last Thursday, I made the spiral mesh wreath for the door. It turned out bigger and fluffier than I wanted...good thing I have a big door. But using the mesh in spirals and the colors turned out well. The "HAUNT" letters are new. I just ordered those online and glued the paper to them. Anyway... here is my cute stuff- haha.













 




No comments: