11.26.2017
Misc Items for November
Just some random items for the month of November... some how it came and went very quick. Early in the month I went to a baby shower. (I couldn't actually stay for the shower, but I took a gift) One of my standard taggie blankets- lol :) We always enjoy the deer in the yard. We have our standard "bunch". The weather was mild...a couple of small freezes, but some beautiful flowers and butterflies. I bought a new TV for the living room. I really wanted one to hang on the wall to take up less space in that room. It was like we gained an extra 3 feet there. I also was able to buy a couple of new chairs, so that we have more seating options. I put out a minimal amount of Thanksgiving decor. I was really wanting to go directly to Christmas... but life was crazy, and I didn't have time to get much out until after Thanksgiving. (I'm sure that Ron and mom were happy about that- ha) The last pic is a birthday card that I made for the bishop. He turned 40 on Thanksgiving day. We had all of the primary children and teachers sign it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment