4.18.2018
Butterflies
For Christmas Andersons gave mom a butterfly container. It started out with caterpillars and over a few weeks they hatched into butterflies. We probably had them inside longer than what the instructions said... but our weather was too chilly to let them out. Even when we did release them, they might not have survived the night time temps. The first pics were from the day that we released them. The other pics are a couple of decorative pictures. One I gave mom a few years ago... the "Practice Courage" one. The other one, "Let the Miracle Happen", I purchased for the display table at the memorial service. Audrey also took a picture of the stained glass window at the church... it also has a butterfly at the top. For mom's last birthday party, the theme was "Time Flies"... also butterflies. Other pics, Audrey and I took outside. At least Audrey and I will always think of mom when we see butterflies. I especially like the idea of "Let the Miracle Happen". I feel like the miracle really will happen for mom, now that she is on the other side of the veil.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment