8.21.2018

Trip to Utah

On Tuesday, July 17, we flew out to SLC. We were originally both going to Ashley's house to stay with her kids while she and Daniel went on a youth pioneer trek. But, since Alison had knee surgery on July 11... she needed help at her house too. So, Ron went to Ashley's and I went to Alison's. I didn't take my camera, so the only photos that I got were on my phone. I only got a few of the Christiansens, but I got some fun ones of the Petes. (I was busy, at the Christiansens- lol.) Ron rented a car and drove to Smithfield, and Micah came to the airport and picked me up. Then on Friday, Ron came from Smithfield to American Fork to pick me up, so we could both be with the Petes on Friday evening and on Saturday. Friday evening the kids all had a great time at the pool, there in the neighborhood. Mason was especially excited because they let him go on the big slide. Hazel was fearless, wearing her floaty! On Saturday evening we went out for dinner, then I got few pics of Mason and Hazel driving the toy car! On Sunday we went to sacrament meeting (Ashley and Daniel were the adult speakers there), and then we drove back to American Fork. On Monday, we went back to the airport, mid day. Here are my random pics... in chronological order ;)


















No comments: