10.15.2018

I Have Been Busy

I reason I have gotten behind on my posts here...is because I have been busy. On Friday, Sept.7, I saw an ad on Facebook saying that the old "Gingerbread House" had been purchased...would be remodeled, and they were looking for vendors, for a new Cedar Street Market. I called the number on the ad and told the lady that I was interested. The rest is history. I worked like crazy from Sept.8 to Oct.8. I have been amazed at how much I was able to accomplish in that time. Also, I can see the hand of God, helping me out and I can see His hand in the details and the timing of this adventure. I was able to get started as a retailer for the Aurora stuffed animals, edit and print lots of my animal photos, cut up all of my fleece fabric and ribbon and make lots of Taggie blankets. It is a strange combination of items to sell... but it is what I can produce and package and market. Ron helped me set up a spreadsheet for inventory and he helped me move furniture and display items to the building. They did a great job remodeling and they have a great assortment of vendors and merchandise. Heather Welch is sharing a space with me and selling her crocheted toys and her handmade purses and wallets. The name of my business is Brown Baby Bird. A fun combination of photos and baby toys. I will do several posts... instead of one giant one.

Exciting new business venture!! Vendors needed! We are planning to open the old Gingerbread House building to vendors! We have three successful businesses we will be combining into this amazing location but it’s just too much space for us...we would like to share it with others! Please let us know if you would be interested! Building will be used for succulent arrangement and chalk painting classes, metal art and talavera items just to start! Great location...remodeling being done as we speak...lots of possibilities... who wants in?? Please call me at 806-392-5397 if interested.










No comments: