9.05.2019

August Events

The first thing that happened in August was the Pete's closed on their house. So they moved out of our house ;) I spent a week cleaning and washing bedding... then we relisted our house. This time with River Realty, here in Bandera. We came down a bit on the price and we had one little nibble- someone scheduled a showing on Saturday 31... but then canceled at the last minute. August 15-19, us, Andersons, and Petes spent a long weekend in New Braunfels. I had booked three rooms there at the Worldmark New Braunfels. August 28- September 2, the Christiansens were here. On Thursday they just hung around with us, on Friday they hung around with Ashley and the Andersons. On Saturday, we went to the Bandera Longhorn Parade, and then had another epic birthday party. This one for Alison, Mason, and Noah. I will do the New Braunfels weekend and the birthday party as separate posts.













No comments: