6.28.2019

June...The Petes are in Texas!

The first half of June was normal. We had the house listed, so I was trying to keep everything cleaned up...just in case we had a showing- lol. Ashley and the kids moved in on June 15. I was still trying to sell furniture and other items. (having some luck with that on facebook.) Ashley's goal was to try to find a house for them. She spent tons of time looking at listings, researching schools and neighborhoods, and some time out with a realtor actually looking. Ron and I helped with the kids when we could. The Andersons were on a trip to London, to see Mike and Carrie and the boys, when Ashley arrived here. They left on Friday June 14 and returned on Tuesday June 25. The end of June, Daniel loaded up their stuff in a truck and drove alone to Texas. He came to our house and then took their stuff to a storage unit near Sam and Audrey's. The Pete's enjoyed being here with the animals and the pool. (I grabbed a couple of pics from Ashley's fb to post here. And I found one of Andersons in London.)







No comments: